UPCOMING EVENTS & OPPORTUNITIES
At Fashion Techworks there are opportunities to host, collaborate, and celebrate different teams, creatives, and events.
Our Fashion Theater space has a runway and areas for pop-up events, buyers markets, and corporate launch space, or even cocktail hour!
Below are some exciting things going on at Fashion Techworks
LOS ANGELES SWIM WEEK
In cooperation with ART HEARTS FASHION we are brining back the Los Angeles Swim Week.
From June 11th until June 14th we will host the big show at our Event Space.
Many designers like Cross Colours, Nike Swim, Mister Tripple X or Keefer Madness will showcase their new collections.
Black Design Collective Has Joined FTW in the New Mart Building!
TJ Walker brings Juki machines!
TJ Walker and the Black Design Collective are moving into the New Mart Building equipped with a Juki sewing room open to all FTW members, and additional classes will be open to the public.
Sherri Barry & Kornit
LA Fashion Week + 4.0 Industry Event
• Proven strategies for shortening production cycles, to capitalize on fast-changing demand driven by social media – not brands.
• Taking virtual concepts to reality, unleashing creativity and design with speed and precision – expanding product offerings and sales channels while eliminating overstocks.
• Tips for effective e-commerce to maximize contact with the right buyers and sell more, increasing margins and revenues while offering unlimited virtual inventories and products.
• A visit to a state-of-the-art Digital Urban Factory giving new life to a once-thriving analog factory – the future of nearshore/local production, realizing Kornit’s vision of digitizing and connecting global brands with local fulfillers empowered with superior and consistent production capabilities.
• Networking, and learning from, like-minded peers and industry leaders focused on digital transformation, sustainability, demand creation, and fashion.
Excited to announce Fashion Tech Works partnership with Vari furniture! Their beautiful pieces will be showcased in our offices able to use at all of our client's disposal.
New Vari Showroom
Vari Desks & Furniture Offered in Fashion Tech Works
Welcoming Jennifer Drury and Dan O’Connell
Brand Lab 360 is an innovative multi-capturing photo studio. Their new studio will be located in Fashion Tech Works.
Opportunities to use the exciting facilities are open to all current and new clients!